Wondering what to do today? Get yourself along to the final day of GREEN IS GOOD IN MUSWELL HILL. It’s the perfect way to kick start your Easter!
This unique event showcases unique eco products, and it’s packed full of family-fun – including free rickshaw rides!
Today is the culmination of this local green event, which began on Thursday, and you can catch green-themed entertainment and street performers throughout Muswell Hill all day.
Don’t forget to pop into Muswell Hill Library where you can meet GPI-sponsored artist Anya Beaumont and catch a glimpse of her current project, Mapping Muswell Hill.
WHEN: NOW – final day!
WHERE: participating retailers throughout Muswell Hill, N10 – look out for the green balloons!
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Unique and limited edition eco/locally-made products
- Chance to explore Muswell Hill’s beautiful, independent boutiques
- ‘Green Window Competition’
- Launch of ‘Shop Til You Drop In Muswell Hill’ bag for life loyalty scheme
- Exclusive special offers and in-store events
- Food & drink tasting
- Late night shopping
- Family-fun events including FREE rickshaw rides TODAY!