We have spent the last five years investigating and trying out new green products, and therefore have a extensive knowledge of what green technologies can offer and how best they can work in your home. This allows us to give our customers a bespoke service which will enable them to reduce their carbon footprint while at the same time maximize the return on their investment. As a company we recognize that our activities have an impact upon the environment and therefore we endeavour through every aspect of our business to reduce our own carbon footprint.
Our service commitment
- We always look to install the most efficient systems for your house, both in terms of energy and cost.
- We give you a clear and full breakdown of all the costs involved in the installation process
- Before the project starts we will provide you with a schedule of the works and a timeframe
- We will email you the photos of the team who will be working on your property and the badges that they wear
- We will provide a customer satisfaction form to fill in and any issues that may arise will be swiftly dealt with
Green service commitment
You can have confidence in Green Power
Our qualifications and MCS Government Approved Status speak for themselves